Register   | Sign In    
SeniorHousingLocator.orgPowered By SNAPforSeniors
Monday, February 20, 2017
Senior Housing License Types Reference
Senior housing licensing varies from state to state. What one state may call an adult family home another may refer to as a boarding home and the level and type of services can be different. This can be very confusing to people searching for senior housing, especially when searching long distance for a loved one. We've compiled a list of state by state licensing terms which we hope will be useful to you.

To begin, simply click on the name of the state you are interested in. The number next to the state name indicates the number of known senior housing license types in that state. As you can see, they vary greatly.

Once you've selected a state, click on any license type to read more about it. Where available, we've included a link to a state website or other resource to help you learn even more about the specifics of licensing for that state.
Comments and Ratings
State licensing data changes often and we try our best to keep up with all the latest changes. You can help us improve our service by providing feedback on any license types listed or ones that we may not be aware of. Simply complete the "Comment and Ratings" form. Your input helps us improve our service to better serve others seeking housing information.
Average rating:  (0)


Comment *
Email *

All content Copyright © 2006-2009, SNAPforSeniors®, Inc. All rights reserved.